|Machinery Function:||French Fries Making Line||Heating Method:||Electric Heating/ Diesel Heating/steam Heating|
|Cutting Size:||Customer Sized||Key Selling Points::||Energy Saving|
|Fried Time:||40s-2min||HS Code:||8419810000|
|Transport Package:||Whole Container Transportation||Origin:||China|
Frying French Fries Production Line,
304SUS French Fries Production Line,
380V French Fries Production Line
304 SUS Cutting Frying Production Line Fresh Potato Chips French Fries Production Line
Introduction of French Fries Production Line
Advantage of French Fries Production Line
1. Various choices. We supply 150kg/h,300kg/h, 500/h and 1000 kg/h for customers.
2. High efficiency and energy saving. Excellent quality and Low oil consumption.
3. Easy operation and multifunctional usage.
4. Comparative price and high rate of profitable return.
5. All the machines in the production line are made of stainless steel 304
6. Electricity power requirement is 380V/50Hz/three-phase.
7. The cutting machine can cut the potato sticks of thickness 2-10mm, it is adjustable.
8. The packing machine is an automatic one and it can feed, elevate, weigh, and pack the fries at one time.
Details of French Fries Making Machine
|Cleaning and Peeling Machine||4.37kw/380v/50Hz||3100*900*1500mm|
|Potato Chips Cutting Machine||1.5kw/380v/50Hz||950*800*950mm|
|Electric Heating Fryer||80kw/380v/50Hz||5000*1200*2400mm|
|Automatic Ten Mouths Packing Machine||6kw/380v/50hz||3000*3000*2600mm|
1. CAN YOU DO CUSTOMIZED PRODUCTS?
Yes,we are mainly doing customized products according to the customers’ requirements.
Firstly, we will do the inspection after every process. For the finished machines, we will do 100% inspection according to the customers’ requirements and the international standard.
1) Can you guarantee your quality?
We purchase parts and raw materials produced by famous brand manufacturers, which can effectively guarantee the quality of the machine.
2) How long does the whole procedure being worked out?
The production cycle of the machine is 20-45 days, and we will calculate the production cycle required to make the machine for you according to the drawings designed for you.
3) What about the transportation and delivery date?
The way of transporting goods is usually ocean shipping and air. The time required for sea transportation is usually 10-45 days, and the time required for air transportation is usually 2-10 days.
Contact Person: Mrs. Lisa
Tel: 086 15249674563