|Machinery Function:||French Fries Making Line||Heating Method:||Electric Heating/ Diesel Heating/steam Heating|
|Cutting Size:||7*7-12*12mm||Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Fried Time:||40s-2min Or Customized||HS Code:||8419810000|
Cassava Potato French Fries Production Line,
304SUS French Fries Production Line,
Adjustable French Fries Production Line
Full Automatic 304 SUS Cassava Banana Potato French Fries Production Line
Introduction of French Fries Production Line
Advantage of French Fries Production Line
1. Various choices. We supply 350-400kg/h, 600-700kg/h and 1000-1200 kg/h for customers.
2. Longer service life. Stainless steel to guarantee a long service life for processing larger quantity of French fries.
3. High efficiency and energy saving. Excellent quality and Low oil consumption.
4.Easy operation and multifunctional usage.
5. Comparative price and high rate of profitable return.
Details of French Fries Making Machine
|Cleaning and Peeling Machine||4.37kw/380v/50Hz||3100*900*1500mm|
|Potato Chips Cutting Machine||1.5kw/380v/50Hz||950*800*950mm|
|Electric Heating Fryer||80kw/380v/50Hz||5000*1200*2400mm|
|Automatic Ten Mouths Packing Machine||6kw/380v/50hz||3000*3000*2600mm|
1. CAN YOU DO CUSTOMIZED PRODUCTS?
Yes,we are mainly doing customized products according to the customers’ requirements.
Firstly, we will do the inspection after every process. For the finished machines, we will do 100% inspection according to the customers’ requirements and the international standard.
1) Can you guarantee your quality?
We purchase parts and raw materials produced by famous brand manufacturers, which can effectively guarantee the quality of the machine.
2) How long does the whole procedure being worked out?
The production cycle of the machine is 20-45 days, and we will calculate the production cycle required to make the machine for you according to the drawings designed for you.
3) What about the transportation and delivery date?
The way of transporting goods is usually ocean shipping and air. The time required for sea transportation is usually 10-45 days, and the time required for air transportation is usually 2-10 days.
Contact Person: Mrs. Lisa
Tel: 086 15249674563